“Sow a thought, and you reap an act; Sow an act, and you reap a habit; Sow a habit, and you reap a character; Sow a character, and you reap a destiny”

Charles Reade

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 57- my weaknesses becoming my strengths

When I was severely depressed I would have given anything to have a support group to help me through the hard times. I am so grateful to be in a position to do for others what I wish had been done for me.
I don’t wish for anyone to feel those lonely painful feelings. If my experience will help someone else then I can understand why I had to experience it.

Tonight we had 3 new people in our support group and we enjoyed the sweet fruits of the spirit as we met together. I am learning the meaning of my weaknesses becoming my strengths. I am humbled and grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment