“Sow a thought, and you reap an act; Sow an act, and you reap a habit; Sow a habit, and you reap a character; Sow a character, and you reap a destiny”

Charles Reade

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Just let it go

This one will be easier said than done, sometimes you have to bury your sword.


I was reflecting on an uncomfortable situation that I find myself in and beginning to let it bug me.

Once again someone has done one of those things that I really have an issue with. As I was pondering, the story of the converted Lamanites in the Book Of Mormon came to my mind. These people had become a bloodthirsty and wicked people. When they were converted to the truth they knew that they could not wield a sword again because of their “habit” of murder, so they buried their swords.

I know I need to “bury my sword”, but when it’s not a physical thing I find it hard to know how to
JUST LET IT GO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment