“Sow a thought, and you reap an act; Sow an act, and you reap a habit; Sow a habit, and you reap a character; Sow a character, and you reap a destiny”

Charles Reade

Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 66- I can’t believe it might happen again.

Had an embarrassing and horrible thing happen that is testing my positive thinking resolve. Not ready to talk about it, but it could hurt us financially in a very big way. We have had set backs so many times, and every time we work so hard to dig ourselves out. I can’t believe it might happen again.


But I have been using what I have been learning to help me through it.

I can handle it! Whatever happens, there will be something positive to learn from it and if its God’s will, we will be delivered.

I refuse to fret, and entertain negative thoughts and fears, and place blame.

Positive thinking = faith, faith precedes the miracle.

1 comment:

  1. Sending prayers your way! This sounds intense but I am inspired by your resolve. Please let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete