“Sow a thought, and you reap an act; Sow an act, and you reap a habit; Sow a habit, and you reap a character; Sow a character, and you reap a destiny”

Charles Reade

Monday, May 16, 2011

day 75- positive thoughts and inspiration

I put together a musical production for our community, our performance was last Saturday. I was apprehensive about doing it when the idea first occurred to me. I feared rejection from the people that I wanted to include, but because I knew fear was negative thinking and fear and faith can’t abide in me at the same time, I did not give into my fears(negative thinking), and moved forward in faith. What resulted was a beautiful production put on by women of different Christian faiths.


I had wonderful responses from all who attended and they asked that we perform it again soon so that they could bring their friends.

Although everything turned out as well as I could have wanted, there were a few setbacks and problems, but they were all easily solved because I kept a positive, faithful attitude which allowed me to receive the inspiration I needed to work things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment