“Sow a thought, and you reap an act; Sow an act, and you reap a habit; Sow a habit, and you reap a character; Sow a character, and you reap a destiny”

Charles Reade

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 37

The weekly support group has been small in number but big in results.


Each week we share successes and I lead a discussion about topics from my reading. I feel that we go away ready to face a new week with some great strategies for changing our thoughts.

In Susan Jeffers book “Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway” She says “retraining faulty thinking takes constant repetition.”

A friend wrote me this facebook message:

D’Ann Stoddard

Keep going! Our family has been thinking about this for a long time. It's so hard to be positive, to be uncritical, to be really charitable. I think it takes practice, practice, practice.

She is so right! I have to read, write and talk about it every day and plan how to change negative thinking when it comes. Sometimes I do well sometimes I don’t but I’m practicing every day and getting better. And the encouragement from good people helps too.


Every thought is a seed. If you plant crab apples, don't count on harvesting Golden Delicious. ~Bill Meyer

1 comment: